Burning Brothers is looking to hire a part-time, hourly, packaging assistant to join our growing organization. We are searching for employees who share our passion and appreciation for quality beer and want to be part of a premier team.
Packaging assistant performs all aspects of packaging operations including operating equipment efficiently, accurately and safely to produce quality beer according to Burning Brothers operating procedures and parameters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Competently operate brewhouse packaging equipment according to Burning Brothers standard operating procedures including, but not limited to:
- Labeling Cans
- Operating Shrink Tunnel
- Loading Cans onto Canning Line
- Packing Cans
- Stacking and Wrapping Cases
- Quality Control and General Cleaning
Skills and Experience
Candidate must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). In addition, the following soft skills are highly desired:
- Strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to take direction and follow detailed instructions
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or efficiently as part of a team when needed
- Flexibility and willingness to do whatever it takes, whenever necessary, to get the job done right
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Lift and/or move more than 50 pounds, stand, walk, climb, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, hear
- Specific abilities in this job include close, distance, color and peripheral vision, as well as depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to:
- damp environment with hot liquids
- airborne particles
- moving machinery
- elevated noise levels
Burning Brothers is an equal opportunity employer. Send copy of resume and brief cover letter to Burning Brothers Brewing or submit an electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.