Did you know there are about 10,000 minutes in a week?Did you also know there are about 10,000 ounces in 5 kegs of beer?
Did you also ALSO know that 73.8% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
This week, the Minnesota Craft Brewers Guild is celebrating the art, science and love of MN craft beer. Events are happening all across the state.
Here at Burning Brothers, we are getting into the spirit with special events in our taproom:
Thursday, May 8th:
- Chef T-Bone will tickle your pallet with a delectable selection of gluten-free meats, sliders, wraps and other delights
- The Mudd Brothers will entertain you with their eclectic mix of Irish, Folk and Bluegrass music
Friday, May 9th:
- The Sassy Spoon food truck will deliver wholesome food with attitude
- The Moss Piglets have a unique high energy modern take on oldtime/bluegrass, along with hints of blues, rock, country, and reggae, featuring creative original music and tasty cover tunes
Saturday, May 10th:
- Chef T-Bone will deliver an encore performance of his locally sourced specialties
Pyro is on the moveBurning Brothers, redefining Pyromaniac one can at a time.
You keep drinking, we keep brewing. Our Pyro APA can be found in a variety of locations across the Twin Cities metro. Also, we have begun to push into greater Minnesota, including Rochester, Duluth, Moorhead, Faribault (our hometown) and many other places.
Check out the “Find” link on the website for up to the minute information on where to get your Pyro.
We can’t do it allSometimes, you need a helping hand.
With the addition of the taproom to our growing repertoire of offerings, we realized we needed more help.
Hannah Hautman joins the crew as our Taproom Guru and Hostess. She’s well versed in the ways and means of beer and has already accompanied us to many of the events we were at over the past few months. Join us in welcoming her to the BBB team.