- This event has passed.
12p – Anniversary Party, Cheers to 4 Years!
April 7 @ 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Come One! Come All! Come to our 4 Year Anniversary Celebration! Join us for the Hoopla on Saturday, April 7th from Noon-10pm.
. . . Has it been 4 years . . . Already? . . . Indeed it has!
Because this event is all about the beer, we will have 14 beer styles on tap. 14 styles spread out over two bars both front and back. Dane, Thom and the rest of the brew crew have been hard at work to bring you some old favorites:
– Black Pepper Porter (Back by customer demand)
– Maibock (Back by employee demand)
– Randall Infusion (It’s a surprise)
Along with the old, lets bring in some new. Here are the new brews that will also be featured:
– Belgian Saison (Farmhouse Ale)
– Dry Cider (You asked and we listened)
– Sweet Cider (About time, am I right?)
How could I forget the our regular lineup? Besides the usual suspects, this is the season of change:
– Pyro APA
– Roasted Coffee Ale
– Raj-Agni IPA
– Most Coast IPA
– Midway Lager
– Fused Honey Ale
– Parched Lime Shandy (Making it’s triumphant return for the summer)
– Cranberry Winter Shandy (The season is over so get it before its gone)
But wait, you can’t have a party with beer and good looks alone. Lets not forget the food that will keep you going:
– Signature on Wheels will be here for all your culinary needs serving Pulled Pork, Poutine, Flatbread and More
– Sara’s Tipsy Pies will return for all your sweet tooth needs, mixing Burning Brothers beer up with her confectionery delights; Irish Ale Apple, Roasted Coffee Pecan & Dry Stout French Silk
What’s a party without entertainment? We got you covered there too:
– Four Pints Shy will be our musical guest playing the Main Stage outside at our back bar (Time yet to be determined)
– Rumor has it Chuddwerks will be riding his Unicycle?
– and dare I say… The Brothers will be eating fire for your enjoyment?!
Do we have some surprises up our sleeve? . . . YES!
Did I forget to mention something? . . . Probably!
I’m just to excited to keep typing . . . See ya there!