- This event has passed.
2p – Friday the 13th, part DEUX!
October 13, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
So in the past month or so, we have had a series of things “happen” with our equipment on the brew floor. Nothing major mind you. Instead, it’s been that “death of a thousand cuts” type of experience that has caused our production to come to a crawl. It almost feels like we’ve been having a run of “bad luck”….
Now, some of you may remember how we held a little Friday the 13th defiance party back in January, right? Something about thumbing our noses at bad mojo or the like? Well, being the gluttons for punishment that we are (as opposed to glutens), and attempting to make limeade from our limes, we decided to heck with it and are flipping “bad luck” the proverbial bird.
That being said, it’s back! With all it’s Paraskevidekatriaphobia goodness.
Burning Brothers’ (apparently) bi-annual Friday the 13th Defiance Party!
Where: The Burning Brothers Taproom of course
When: Friday, October 13th, 2017, starting at 2:00pm
Why: Because I don’t always ch ch ch ch…. but when I do, I ah ah ah ah!
Join us, (along with Jason and his buddies?) as we try to make the best of a bad situation. Our friends from Signature on Wheels and Hellraising Hot Sauce will be here, along with a total Pyro tap takeover, with more flavors and infusions that you can shake the proverbial stick at.
Planned taps for the day include:
- Pyro APA (also known as Old Reliable….)
- Fused Honey Ale (Honey…. Yes darling?)
- Parched Lime Shandy (last call for the year, it’s been a good run)
- Cranberry Winter Shandy (welcome back old friend)
- Raspberry Pyro (I said Raspberry, not motorboat…. it’s OK, we’re all adults here)
- O-Mango Pyro (because Dane is still mad about it)
- Apple Pyro (seriously…. comedy and wit are hard)
- Randall-infused Extra Hopped Pyro (what the heck is a randall?)
- Randall-infused Cucumber/Pepper Pyro (I still don’t know, but I like where this is going)
- Randall-infused Hibiscus/Cardamom Pyro (uhm, yes please!)