- This event has passed.
Untapped Potential 2018
October 6, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Local brews, food, and entertainment — all for a great cause!
Saturday, October 6th, 2018 | 6 – 10 PM
Imagine sampling local brews in a beautiful workshop space while enjoying live music, eating tasty food truck offerings, socializing with community members and challenging friends to lawn games — all to support youth right here in the Twin Cities! We invite you to join us for our annual fall fundraiser event, from which all proceeds help fund our life-changing youth programs. Lets help them tap into their own potential, while we help you tap into some excellent brews!
Admission to this event includes:
- Tastings from all presenting local brewers (listed below) and other craft beverages!
- A pint of an event exclusive beer release from featured brewer Blackstack Brewery
- A classic screen-printed Untapped Potential t-shirt with 2018 Untapped logo
- A meal ticket good for one offering from a local food truck — Anchor Fish & Chips, Up in Smoke BBQ, or Buon Cibo (additional meals are available for purchase).
- Access to the our robust silent auction and the chance to win prizes (including a canoe!) during our on-site raffle
- Live music featuring local artists Wilkinson James and mike munson (info below)!
- Lawn games including corn hole, giant jenga and ladderball