Pyro at the MN State Fair
GF beer at the Great MN Get Together
As many of you are aware, the 2014 Minnesota State Fair opens tomorrow and runs everyday through Labor Day. As a Minnesota brewery, we are proud to contribute to this annual tradition and are thrilled to be included in this year’s event.
Pyro APA will be available at both O’Gara’s at the Fair and the Ball Park Cafe. We will also be participating in the Land of 10,000 Beers exhibit located in the Agriculture/Horticulture building. Should be a great time.
Here a Fest, There a Fest, Everywhere a Fest Fest
OK, maybe not everywhere, but it sure feels like it!
Summer may almost be over, but there is certainly a wealth of opportunities to get out and enjoy the sun. Here’s a quick recap of the festivals where the Burning Brothers team can be found pouring beer over the next few months:
- Summer Beer Dabbler, Sept 6th from 5-9pm at Midway Stadium in St Paul, MN
- Rails & Ales: Light Rail Brewery Crawl, Sept 13th from 12-6pm on the Twin Cities Green Line
- Border Battle Beer Fest, Sept 20th from 12:30-4:30pm at the Somerset Amphitheater in Somerset, WI (tickets are $5 off with promo code ‘Burning’)
- Autumn Brew Review, Sept 27th from 1-5pm at the Grain Belt Brewery Complex in Minneapolis, MN
- Pour FOR Parks, Oct 3rd from 5-9pm at the Guidant John Rose MN Oval in Roseville, MN
- Nordeast Big River Brew Fest, Oct 18th from 1-4pm at the East Side Neighborhood Services in Minneapolis, MN
Burning Brothers is available throughout MN… and beyond!
In just the past few weeks, we have eclipsed more than 300 Minnesota locations that carry our beer. While there is certainly more opportunity for us to grow here in the homeland, we thought it might be nice to share the love.
In July we started shipping beer to both Wisconsin and South Dakota and in August to our friends in North Dakota. Our sales teams are just starting to get the ball rolling and we are updating the map on our website as locations are added.
If you know someone who has been wanting some Burning Brothers in these areas, or if you ARE that someone, now is the time to speak out. Let us know where you’d like to see our beer, or better yet, let your retailer know that you want it at their store.
As always, if you have specific questions, drop us a note via Email, Facebook, le systeme Chappe, Twitter or Google+.